Green Tea with Ginger and Mint
A
lovely beverage poured over ice by the pool, but also the prefect
appealing concoction for days when you might be a little queasy. Hot or
cold, it seems to do the trick!
Hot water
1 green tea bag, either regular or decaffe
1 1-inch slice fresh ginger
5 or so mint leaves, torn
Place
peeled ginger slice into the bottom of a mug along with a tea bag.
Pour hot (boiled) water over and allow to steep for about 3 minutes.
Add mint now if desired.
Pour tea over ice in a tall glass and add mint leaves. Enjoy!
Liv Life Note:
I'm not a fan of the mint in the hot water... the texture becomes
"tea-like". Hence I add mine to the ice and pour the hot water over.
My husband on the other hand, adds his along with the ginger and most
likely gets more of the mint's health benefits released into his tea.
Liv
Life Note 2: None of this information is meant to be medical advice...
I am not a trained medical doctor (I'm an ex-accountant!) and am simply
giving information that has worked for me and health claims that I have
found in researching the ingredients.
